WHEN GOD REMEMBERS YOU !!!!!
FROM GREAT GRACE TABERNACLE
WHEN GOD REMEMBERS YOU !!!!!!!!
Genesis 8:1, Mal 3: 14-17
God does not forget and cannot forget.
When we talk about God remembering, it doesn’t mean that He forgets.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN WE SAY GOD REMEMBERS?
- He will influence situations in your favor and your prayers will be answered.
- Every promise made to you is fulfilled.
- You become His priority or focus.
- God has chosen to actively focus on your matter.
- It means His eyes are on you.
TWO CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE IN CHURCH:
(a) Those who do not fear God and complain.
(b) Those who fear Him and talk about what God has done in the past.
When you thank God for what He has done in the past, you apply for more, you provoke the opening of your own book of remembrance.
Things are recorded for remembrance.
It pleases God when you talk about what He has done for you in the past
As you talk about what God did, you are opening your own book of remembrance.
Those people who love complaining have no future
It pleases God when you can see what He has done
Isaiah 63:15-19, 64:1-3, Psalm 126:1-6
Celebrating God’s previous acts is the cheapest way to have the book of remembrance opened in your favor
Don’t make a request to the King about a new thing before you praise Him for what He has done in the past
SEVEN THINGS OR PEOPLE GOD REMEMBERS
1) GOD REMEMBERS INDIVIDUALS WHO WALK WITH HIM (Genesis 8:1, 1 Samuel 1:19)
2) GOD REMEMBERS A COMMUNITY OF HIS PEOPLE (Exodus 2:24, Psalm 105:42-43)
May God remember us as He remembered the children of Israel
3) HE REMEMBERS THE AFFLICTED OF HIS PEOPLE (Genesis 30:22, Luke 23:42-43)
4) GOD REMEMBERS HIS COVENANT (Exodus 6:5, Psalm 50:5, Job 29:15)
Remind God that as you are a partner of the Healing School, Transport etc., you should never lack divine help
If you love cursing, let cursing come to you.
If you love blessing, let blessings come to you.
If you love serving, let others serve you
Keep hearing God
5) GOD REMEMBERS HIS MERCY (Psalm 98:3)
You are born again by the mercies of God
You can bank on God’s mercies to take you to a new level
May the mercy of God speak for you (Genesis 32:10, 1 Kings 3:6)
May God remember His MERCY & lift you
6) GOD REMEMBERS EVIL DEEDS OF YOUR OPPRESSORS & VISITS THEM WITH JUDGEMENT & PUNISHMENT (1 Samuel 15:2-3, Isaiah 58:12)
You are the one who will carry the fire that the devil extinguished from Alice Lenshina.
May the enemies working against your destiny be destroyed
May God remember your enemies for punishment & judgement
God has anointed you to end the battles in your family.
7) GOD REMEMBERS HIS TIMING (Psalm 102:13, Galatians 4:4)
Now is the time for us to stop driving cars that are meant for children
Your set time has come.
FREE COUNSEL OF LIFE
Most ladies are disobedient to their husbands, that is why they dress anyhow.
A dressing can send a message.
In most cases, husbands are on the descent side, they don’t want anybody to be seeing their own assets.
Even in the court room, they don’t want people to be focusing on your flesh.
We are destined to reign & reigning start with royalty.
Royalty demands that you dress smart.
Nobody can marry a girl from the bar.
Don’t be happy to be called a spare wheel or take me home.
Appreciate God for what you have heard.
Whatever your expectation, if you are believing God for healing, be made whole
You are not leaving here with pain in your body
The Lord bless you.